Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blow out
08-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Blow out
That's one of my 9 life's gone on the way back from shipston on the A1 middle lane i notetist my front wheel was going flat so not touching out I tried pulling over got myself over but still going ended up in the rain ditch and the crash barrier must have gone along 200 yards before stopping CANT believe I managed to keep it up and not flipping ( my back rack and tent and my arm saved the day on the barrier) running split rims so not sure to go onto tubeless? Need to check scooter over for damage iv got a sore hand but ok
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Blow out
Glad you're ok and you did well not to drop it.

have you changed your front tyre or tube since you got it?
08-16-2016, 11:54 AM
(08-16-2016 11:16 AM)mag Wrote:  Glad you're ok and you did well not to drop it.

have you changed your front tyre or tube since you got it?

Confused no , checked scooter over last night little damage ( back rack , rubber on leg shield) checked tyre it's got a hole around valve , iv chaged the back but not the front mag
08-16-2016, 04:20 PM
Big thanks to Ralph for helping me out and getting me back up and running ( you did say take your time BUT can't be doing that Ralph) mind I bet he shit himself watching me trying to keep the scooter up right .
08-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Bet ye pants've got more skidmarks than Brands Hatch Tongue

If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it!! (Joseph Goebbels)
08-18-2016, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 12:15 PM by roy64.)
(08-18-2016 09:36 AM)DwarfHeed Wrote:  Bet ye pants've got more skidmarks than Brands Hatch Tongue
RolleyesRolleyes mite have

(08-18-2016 09:36 AM)DwarfHeed Wrote:  Bet ye pants've got more skidmarks than Brands Hatch Tongue
RolleyesRolleyes mite have