Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a bit of a doo!!
09-14-2012, 08:08 PM
a bit of a doo!!
it's been a while since we had a shindig, so when we was pi**ed on the c2c, we decide to sort a one Wink

we've booked The Barnes for Saturday 17th November and if no-one objects, we'll donate any profit made to the air ambulance.

We'll have a crack about it on Tues, so if anyones got any suggestions eg how much we're gona charge, get ye towel holder down to Doyles Wink

If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it!! (Joseph Goebbels)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: a bit of a doo!!
Towel Holder How Rude !!!

Tongue
09-26-2012, 10:17 AM
any infor on our doo dwarfheed as we need let people know
price/time/group(rabble rousers)dj
09-26-2012, 05:43 PM
You're right Royston old fruit, we need to confirm the details of our doo and we're in the process(i think,Kev Wink)of sorting out a flyer we can post on other clubs sites Wink

in the mean time, room booked and payed for at The Barnes 17th November, 7 till late, the band are The Rable Rousers DJs are Goldeneye(i think i mentioned it Jeff Tongue) John the Mod and possibly a bit of a Ska set from the kid from the Vaults Cool

tickets are 5 pund Wink

If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it!! (Joseph Goebbels)
09-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Liam from the vaults runs the Ska/Reggae night at Independent..canny lad as well, i"m DJ"ing with john the mod on 8th December at "the river boat cafe" at the ropery (xmas piss up anyone?)and i will be overseeing the DJ-ing to make sure nowt good gets playedBig Grin (nowt new there then eh?)

Mercedes E class for sale 99 pund o.n.o.
09-28-2012, 01:37 PM
(09-26-2012 05:43 PM)DwarfHeed Wrote:  You're right Royston old fruit, we need to confirm the details of our doo and we're in the process(i think,Kev Wink)of sorting out a flyer we can post on other clubs sites Wink

in the mean time, room booked and payed for at The Barnes 17th November, 7 till late, the band are The Rable Rousers DJs are Goldeneye(i think i mentioned it Jeff Tongue) John the Mod and possibly a bit of a Ska set from the kid from the Vaults Cool

tickets are 5 pund Wink

Flyer/poster is underwaySmile....do we know anyone in the printing business???

This is a whisky free post...
09-28-2012, 09:02 PM
don't think it's worth getting them printed marra, the idea is to have sumit to post on other clubs forums n that, but i'll enquire bout the cost of flyers with the ticket printer gadgy anyhoo.

09-28-2012, 11:15 PM
[img][Image: A3Poster.jpg][/img]

This is a whisky free post...
09-29-2012, 12:10 AM
(09-28-2012 11:15 PM)Patch Wrote:  [img][Image: A3Poster.jpg][/img]

love it Cool how can anyone resist that WinkBig Grin

09-29-2012, 09:04 AM
thats great leave it alone ? and get posting on websites/facebook
i wouldnt mind a printed copy or 2