Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
insurance ...
10-14-2013, 11:25 AM
insurance ...
just saved £90 on me insurance renewal! ninety quid! changed from carol nash to footman james, getting £50 off for lammy club membership alone. get the fook in! Big Grin

Mercedes E class for sale 99 pund o.n.o.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: insurance ...
so how much GE for how many scoots....

This is a whisky free post...
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Don't tell Karl as his went up a grand yes a grand so he's off the road till he gets it sorted? He passed his full bike licences and trying to insure his S2 got that quote
10-14-2013, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 08:15 PM by Goldeneye.)
(10-14-2013 04:12 PM)Patch Wrote:  so how much GE for how many scoots....

with Carol nash , the silver spesh (agreed value 3.5k) and P200E (a.v 2k)breakdown recovery, £100 excess was £245 (was this last year as well) and they charged me sixty quid to add the T5 in May Angry quick interweb punching of buttons , and hey presto! the same policy with the same benefits for £146! so £99 quid saved actually. so I"ve fooked off CN and went with footman james. bit pissed off with CN actually, ive been with them years,never had a claim,(used the recovery about 4 times) and its just went up and up . I'm getting on now, I could go with bloomin Saga in a few years time! think I"ll spend the money saved on .....DRINK!Big Grin

10-14-2013, 09:49 PM
last year when i wanted to add 'The love missile' vfr750 to me insurance with Carole Nash, they said 'certainly Mr Heed, that'll be another 500 notes!!' and i sez 'so thats 650 in total, thanks but no thanks', called Footman James and they sez 'ts1 lammy, vfr 750, fully comp, breakdown cover etc, that'll be 128 quid!!' mind they still charged me 128 this year, even though i'd taken the vfr off, what a liberty!!lol Big GrinBig Grin

If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it!! (Joseph Goebbels)
10-15-2013, 08:37 AM
aye , Carol Nash used to be the "friendly face of classic bike insurance" years ago, then they got took over (the actual woman carol nash has nowt to do with it now) and they started to take the piss. if I bought a scoot to use for a bit (a Runner 180 for work/the "BlackFingerNail"malossi etc.) they would charge me £20 to add it, afterall, ive only one arse , and can only ride one at a time. when they charged me 60 pund to put the T5 on (5 months cover , on top of the initial policy) I told them to put a note on my policy , saying that when it came to renewal time, I was considering changing companies, unless they could see to reducing my premium, as I was a loyal customer of 15 years .usually they bombard me with fone calls and letters a couple of weeks beforehand, this year? a single letter last week stating if I didn't insure , I could be fined under the "continuous insurance" law that recently came in. no more "hello mr. Callaghan, would you like some insurance and a cream cake , sit down, take ya shoes off while I massage ya wallet".....this year it was a veild threat, and no hint of a bit of luck my way. so fuuck off CAROL NASH, you've had me pants down for long enough, and hopefully I"ll take a few more scooterists away from you ya grabbing twats. ya can stick ya creamcake up ya jacksie!Big Grin

10-15-2013, 03:10 PM
(10-15-2013 08:37 AM)Goldeneye Wrote:  aye , Carol Nash used to be the "friendly face of classic bike insurance" years ago, then they got took over (the actual woman carol nash has nowt to do with it now) and they started to take the piss. if I bought a scoot to use for a bit (a Runner 180 for work/the "BlackFingerNail"malossi etc.) they would charge me £20 to add it, afterall, ive only one arse , and can only ride one at a time. when they charged me 60 pund to put the T5 on (5 months cover , on top of the initial policy) I told them to put a note on my policy , saying that when it came to renewal time, I was considering changing companies, unless they could see to reducing my premium, as I was a loyal customer of 15 years .usually they bombard me with fone calls and letters a couple of weeks beforehand, this year? a single letter last week stating if I didn't insure , I could be fined under the "continuous insurance" law that recently came in. no more "hello mr. Callaghan, would you like some insurance and a cream cake , sit down, take ya shoes off while I massage ya wallet".....this year it was a veild threat, and no hint of a bit of luck my way. so fuuck off CAROL NASH, you've had me pants down for long enough, and hopefully I"ll take a few more scooterists away from you ya grabbing twats. ya can stick ya creamcake up ya jacksie!Big Grin

a 9/10 rant that
10-15-2013, 07:56 PM
(10-15-2013 08:37 AM)Goldeneye Wrote:  aye , Carol Nash used to be the "friendly face of classic bike insurance" years ago, then they got took over (the actual woman carol nash has nowt to do with it now) and they started to take the piss. if I bought a scoot to use for a bit (a Runner 180 for work/the "BlackFingerNail"malossi etc.) they would charge me £20 to add it, afterall, ive only one arse , and can only ride one at a time. when they charged me 60 pund to put the T5 on (5 months cover , on top of the initial policy) I told them to put a note on my policy , saying that when it came to renewal time, I was considering changing companies, unless they could see to reducing my premium, as I was a loyal customer of 15 years .usually they bombard me with fone calls and letters a couple of weeks beforehand, this year? a single letter last week stating if I didn't insure , I could be fined under the "continuous insurance" law that recently came in. no more "hello mr. Callaghan, would you like some insurance and a cream cake , sit down, take ya shoes off while I massage ya wallet".....this year it was a veild threat, and no hint of a bit of luck my way. so fuuck off CAROL NASH, you've had me pants down for long enough, and hopefully I"ll take a few more scooterists away from you ya grabbing twats. ya can stick ya creamcake up ya jacksie!Big Grin

well said comrade callaghan Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Ive just bought a van to get to work in as Lord Montague wanted mi 406 for his museum. My car insurerer wont insure it cos its a commercial vehicle....... (Tis jus same as Harrys van not a 26 pallet carrying pantecnican ).... Topper word that!!. Then said insurance company want £ 35 to cancel mi car insurance........ ffs