Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New members
01-26-2015, 11:01 AM
New members
Hello all, after all this time we have been pulled kicking and screaming into the 21st century by JOINING the forum as opposed to just reading it. You may now find some intelligent, constructive, witty comments - although not from us. Good to see everyone at Doncaster this weekend even though we didn't win a trophy boo hoo. Just in case you haven't guessed who the antique adolescents are it's Harry and Marie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: New members
It's about time feel free to post out about scootering no gardening chit-chat or you'll set Jeff & billy away ha ha
01-26-2015, 06:06 PM
welcome aboard ya owld gets! I know ya lurk on here anyway, but it will be great to have some more mature (ahem) view points. trophys don't matter harry, its the taking part that counts.Big Grin I"ll have to watch me language now I know Marie is watching.Angel

Mercedes E class for sale 99 pund o.n.o.
01-26-2015, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2015 08:00 PM by Beam.)
Have you learned how to post pictures yet H and M?
01-26-2015, 08:05 PM
(01-26-2015 07:58 PM)Beam Wrote:  Have you learned how to post pictures yet H and M?

Don't be silly, Billy or is that don't be a Silly Billy not sure which. Will probably have to be shown how to do it (maybe more than once me thinks)
01-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard kids, the world is now your lobster WinkBig Grin

If you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it, eventually people will believe it!! (Joseph Goebbels)
01-26-2015, 08:53 PM
(01-26-2015 06:06 PM)Goldeneye Wrote:  welcome aboard ya owld gets! I know ya lurk on here anyway, but it will be great to have some more mature (ahem) view points. trophys don't matter harry, its the taking part that counts.Big Grin I"ll have to watch me language now I know Marie is watching.Angel

You've always had a language of your own Jeff, mind you depending on the alcohol level it sometimes sounds either Swahili or Double Dutch
01-26-2015, 10:23 PM
Smile lol
02-01-2015, 12:56 AM
(01-26-2015 11:01 AM)The antique adolescents Wrote:  Hello all, after all this time we have been pulled kicking and screaming into the 21st century by JOINING the forum as opposed to just reading it. You may now find some intelligent, constructive, witty comments - although not from us. Good to see everyone at Doncaster this weekend even though we didn't win a trophy boo hoo. Just in case you haven't guessed who the antique adolescents are it's Harry and Marie.

Nice 1 Harry and Marie.. you old silver surfers.Smile
02-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Welcome Harry and Marie, it's about time!