Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ray Grenwell
06-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Ray Grenwell
Had this email from Ray:

"Hi

I was in touch with you last year when I purchased a Lammie from Doncaster, and it has taken till the 19th of December for the restoration to be completed. But it was truly worth it, just like the one I had when I was teen (63 now)
As I work in Aberdeen it was only on the 23rd of May that I was able to take her out on the roads due to the weather, it was only 10 miles but it was great.
Took me back to when I was 16 and we used to all meet at the tenpin bowling at the wheatsheaf, lads from Ryhope and the rest of Sunderland (I was from Southwick) we used to go all over.

Do you still meet up on a Tuesday night at the Kings Arms, and who do I make contact with to become a member, It would be great to go on the rally’s again. Are the Wearside Wanderers going down to Redcar this week end, I will not be home till Monday.

Attached a photo of my Lammie, she is the one on the right.

Hope to see you soon, if I am accepted as a member
A contact number would be great, so I could ask a few questions about your club.

Best regards

Ray Greenwell

Mobile: 07580146xxx"

[Image: RayG.jpg]

Ive set him up on here as Ray G and if someone wants his full number pm me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ray Grenwell
Harry ! William ! Jeff !
06-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Sounds like that Nico lad that used to knock about with us.
06-08-2015, 08:16 PM
(06-07-2015 04:50 PM)Beam Wrote:  Sounds like that Nico lad that used to knock about with us.

DodgyDodgyDodgy
I'm too tired to reply ....just worked 4 x 12 hour shifts putting a wall up, toilet, doors etc and I'm knackered....but as soon as I can, I'm off to hull to find effing Nico...
DodgyDodgyDodgy

This is a whisky free post...