Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
35th Do
06-26-2015, 06:15 PM
35th Do
Just been talking tom Alex and he agreed it is getting to the time when we need to know who is doing what at the do.

Could we please have those of you who can to come over on Tuesday to put some structure in place. If you cant attend but want to get involved please let us know.

I will be collecting the t shirts on Wednesday. Thanks to the sponsors these are funded up front. However Alex is having to juggle all kinds of costs so we need to retain some kind of cashflow, so if those wanting tshirts can pay on Tuesday it would be a massive help. Obviously sponsors dont have to pay for their own shirts on top of sponsoring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: 35th Do
(06-26-2015 06:15 PM)mag Wrote:  Just been talking tom Alex and he agreed it is getting to the time when we need to know who is doing what at the do.

Could we please have those of you who can to come over on Tuesday to put some structure in place. If you cant attend but want to get involved please let us know.

I will be collecting the t shirts on Wednesday. Thanks to the sponsors these are funded up front. However Alex is having to juggle all kinds of costs so we need to retain some kind of cashflow, so if those wanting tshirts can pay on Tuesday it would be a massive help. Obviously sponsors dont have to pay for their own shirts on top of sponsoring.

I wont be there on Tuesday but you can allocate me something to do at the do..sure there's a song in there somewhere? How much are the T shirts mate? Oh and have we any of the Durty Mackem T shirts left? Smitre wants a medium if we have any.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply